Like and share me on Facebook

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Day 2 of MCM ComicCon Stockholm

Woke up at 8 this morning and had a great breakfast at the hotel, I sure can get used to these continental breakfasts!


I got something today that I have looked at before and been really interested in. The Tie fighter blue tooth speaker from Disney. One of the vendors had one for more than 50% off retail so I bought it ofcourse. I think it is really hard to decide what to buy at these conventions, there's a universe of options and I have a hard time deciding LOL. I also got me som Jedi slippers and a Black Series Rey & BB-8.

Went to VampyBitMe's second Q&A, a lot of fun as the one yesterday. Lots of laughs and good questions from the crowd. I could've asked a couple myself but I thought I might let the young people shine instead of an old fart like me, haha. Also I had a stroke last year and my ability to build sentences in a second language is hard like that from the top of my head. I am still a little uncomfortable speaking in public. I kind of need to warm up first.


Lucky me when I got to VampyBitMe's booth after and she was really talkative and made me actually talk to her haha. Good training for me. It was really nice of her anyways. Bought a print from her and I could take a selfie with her aswell. I like the nerdy stuff and gadgets ofcourse, but it was really nice to be able to talk about cosplay for a couple of minutes with someone. I don't really have any cosplaying friends to talk cosplay with. Atleast when it comes down to materials and such.

Really tired now after a whole day at the convention. Malin and I are still deciding if we are going to the cinmema close by to see The Accountant or if we're going up to the 34th floor and grab a beer or two. Maybe we just crash in bed =)

Well, perhaps we can make a run-through tomorrow when the conventions opens at 10. We need to check out of the hotel by 11 and we have a soccer game to catch in the afternoon two trainstations away. Then back home again.

Later, awesome nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment