Like and share me on Facebook

Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Scandinavian SCI-Fi, film and game convention 2015 - in the eyes of my nine year old son

The convention center in Stockholm
The Scandinavian SCI-Fi, film and game convention is annual and take place in the great venue Stockholmsmässan, just south of Stockholm city center. This last December (2015), I took my two boys with me for the first time and this article is how my youngest son, Mattias, viewed the whole thing. All pictures is taken by Mattias himself.



501st Legion's Nordic Garrison.
This is the first time you visited the convention, Mattias. How did you like it?
It was very fun to see and learn about all the different movies and games.

What was the most fun about the convention?
The cosplay contest was the best thing with all the nice costumes. I really liked that.


Harley Quinn, Mattias' favourite.



What costume did you like the most in the competition?
The girl who was dressed as Harley Quinn was really cool.

If you can chose a character to cosplay, what would it be?
I can't decide. I would chose between Steve from Minecraft or either one of Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma from Star Wars The Force Awakens.  

Do you look forward to the next convention?
Yes, absolutely.